What a great day! We are so thankful to our Lord for healing our son and for him to come home. He's the best anniversary gift we could ever have. Marty and I had to take an infant CPR class before we could bring him home. We also watched the course on child CPR. I hope we never have to use it, but at least we know what to do in an emergency. We arrived home with Preston around 10:00 pm, and Maddie was trying so hard to stay awake to see him. I videotaped more than I took pictures. Maddie pointed at Preston and said "baby" when she first saw him. Then she asked "who's that?". She was so sweet with him. She kissed his head and just smiled at him. So far, so good with Maddie. DJ seemed a little ticked off that we have another baby. He is keeping his back turned to us when he lays down. He is the drama queen in our family. I am really enjoying getting to know our son. I held him all day. He is eating about every 1 1/2 hours. He's going to weigh 10 pounds by next week!





3 comments:
What an amazing anniversary gift! The pictures are great. I love the one with Maddie in pigtails with just her and Preston. You look GREAT. I can't believe you had a baby a week ago! Keep posting photos. I can't wait to meet him! Prayers and praises are with you!
he is very handsome! So glad you are all home together!
i am SO happy for you all! Praise God! Preston is beautiful. It's hard to believe what he's been through looking at these pictures. Maddie looks so grown up holding her little brother!and that's so funny about DJ - I could totally hear your voice when you wrote about him being ticked off :). Thanks for keeping us updated on you all. It's such a blessing to see how great he's doing. we'll continue praying!
Post a Comment