Tuesday, May 27

Thursday!!

I still don't know what this big sister thing is about

Mamaw finally got to hold Preston

Tomorrow is our 3rd wedding anniversary...and we will be rooming in with Preston! We will bring him home on Thursday!!! Thank you LORD for answering our prayers. Preston has had a great day...well, that may change when he has his circumcision in a few hours. My mom and I spent a lot of time with him this morning, and he is so sweet. His nurse called him a fighter today. It took her and another nurse almost half an hour to get his IV in his arm for his antibiotics. She said he screamed and threw his arms back and forth, and I'm pretty sure the whole nursing staff is glad he is going home. They are used to premature, tiny babies...not my big boy. Maddie Grace will finally meet her baby brother. We will have a great family weekend.

3 comments:

gwendysue said...

Praise God!!! Pat looks thrilled to be holding him! I'm bet it was driving her crazy because she hadn't gotten to hold him yet.

The Velvet Trunk said...

Oh my goodness- I'm SO excited for you!! God is SO good!!! :)

MB said...

YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Thursday is so great! Happy Anniversary btw!