Saturday, May 24

Progress

Preston looked so good this morning. His coloring is more normal, and the swelling in his face is going down. Marty went to visit late last night, and Preston was showing his temper. He does not like to lose his paci! They gave him a Soothie paci, and he puts his thumb in the hole to keep it in his mouth. I might have two thumb suckers! Preston may have the umbilical catheter removed today...which means I could hold him and possibly feed him!! I am so excited. He's still working to breath...it's better some times than others.


Preston brought a present with him for Maddie (which explains why I was so big..haha). She loves the 4-wheeler, and it cracks us up to see her ride it. She will hopefully meet her baby brother soon!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Glad to see Preston is doing better. I will keep praying for you all, I cannot imagine how hard it is not being able to cuddle and love on him. Maddie is too cute on her 4-wheeler, Keira has one like that(she is to big now 4 it) but she loved it. I know Maddie will also.