Tuesday, May 20

A few more hours...

Please keep us in your prayers. The c-section is scheduled for 7:30 tomorrow morning. We have to be at the hospital at 5:00, which means we have to leave at 4:00 to drop Maddie off at a friends house on the way. We might as well not go to sleep. I am definitely anxious about the surgery. For those of you that don't know, they strap your upper body and arms down on a table so that you don't move. There is a barricade right below your chin. All of this makes for a closterphobic nightmare! I will be glad when it's over and I can see my little guy! We will post pics as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

We have you all in our prayers. Can't wait to see baby Preston!! See you tomorrow. Hugs

gwendysue said...

You'll be fine. You know when you see Preston all of the stress will melt away. You're a pro at this now!

MB said...

Can't wait to meet your new little one! I'll be thinking about you. Good luck!