Preston and I made it to church with Maddie and daddy yesterday. Our church has a special board for new babies. We took a picture next to Preston's wings. So how did it go?? Well, we left the house 10 minutes after the service started. We missed all of the music and The Lord's Supper. I'm sure Maddie's Sunday School teacher thought we were crazy for dropping her off so late. We heard most of the message, but Preston had the hiccups the whole time!! I believe Jesus knew we had good intentions.
Monday, July 7
1st day at church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
At least you made it to church. I found it is much more difficult getting there on time with 2 little ones. Plus, Satan seems to attack sunday mornings b/c I can look back through the week and none of my mornings go like Sunday. So many times I want to give in and just stay at home, but the Lord sees us through.
Post a Comment