Wednesday, May 14

The big day is getting near....




Our c-section is going to be on the morning of the 21st. Please keep us in your prayers. Preston is trying to come a little early, but Marty explained to him last night that he is being born into a family of Type A planners. He actually settled down after that. Maybe we will make it to next week...or maybe not. Here are a few pics of the nursery. I finally got his bedding today. I had it made because I could not find anything that I really liked. Little boy rooms are tough! I have someone coming next week to paint a mural in Maddie's room, and I am going to ask her for ideas for Preston's walls. He will probably be here before his room is ready, but he will never know!

3 comments:

Kandi said...

How exciting!! Little boys are so sweet. I will be praying for you all that morning. Can't wait to see pics.

Sunny said...

praying that he stays put until next week. :)

gwendysue said...

Preston and Olivia will be almost 1 year apart. Her 1st birthday is on the 24th!